CERTIFIED in LOGISTICS, TRANSPORTATION, and DISTRIBUTION (CLTD)
The CLTD program helps you demonstrate in-depth knowledge of a broad range of supply chain logistics topics to set you apart from your peers - proving your high level of knowledge and skills. Earn your CLTD certification and join the more than 1,200 professionals since the program launch in 2016 who have mastered essential knowledge and concepts to streamline logistics operations.
The CLTD certification has a total of eight modules:
- CLTD, Module 1: Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
- CLTD, Module 2: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- CLTD, Module 3: Order Management
- CLTD, Module 4: Inventory and Warehouse Management
- CLTD, Module 5: Transportation
- CLTD, Module 6: Global Logistics Considerations
- CLTD, Module 7: Logistics Network Design
- CLTD, Module 8: Reverse Logistics and Sustainability
WHY A CLTD CERTIFICATION?
There are many reason why you should choose to pursue a CLTD Certification:
- Gain recognition in the field as a logistics expert
- Build credibility and set yourself apart from peers
- Learn latest trends in global supply chain logistics
- Impact your organization's bottom line
- Demonstrate logistics mastery of knowledge
We understand, learning takes time. Below is a breakdown of our instruction time for CLTD:
- 42 hours of classroom instruction (one 3-hour session per week for 14 weeks)
- 3.5 hours of exam time consisting of 150 computer-based questions
The process to get a CLTD certification consists of the following steps:
- Step 1: SIGN UP for a our CLTD preparatory course. Attend the sessions and learn from others!
- Step 2: Upon completion of the course, register for your exam. Information will be provided by your instructor.
- Step 3: Pass your CLTD exam. Achieve a score of at least 300; Score range is 200 to 350.
About Our Prep Courses
This is a preparatory course conducted by the APICS Portland Chapter. Our courses include hands-on learning, practice tests, exercises and a scheduled study plan so that you can remain on target to help prepare you to succeed in passing your certification exam and advancing your career. The cost of registration for our prep course include tuition, books, a study guide, online access to practice exams, and a parking pass to the PCC Sylvania campus; materials and information will be provided to you on the first day of class. Do note that there a late registration fee of $100 if you are looking to register within two weeks of when the class is set to begin. This cost is to help cover the expenses required to expedite the shipping of your course materials.
About This Course
Become a recognized expert in the logistics, transportation and distribution fields. Certification demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics to set you apart from your colleagues — proving your high level of knowledge and skills. You'll be a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy. There is no pre-requisite for taking the CLTD Exam Prep Course, however, before you can be approved to take the CLTD exam, you must apply through WWW.APICS.ORG, and have at least 3 years of professional work experience, a Bachelor's degree or international equivalent, or hold a CPIM or CSCP certification.
This course will be held one night per week, for 3 hours each session, for a total of 14 weeks (schedule subject to change, dependent upon the instructor for the class).