Partners: Business Oregon, City of Kobe, City of Setagaya,City of Sapporo, Portland - Setagaya Association of CulturalExchange (PSACE), Consular Office of Japan in Portland,Hyogo Prefecture, British Columbia
Advance your business through Regional & International Connections
The Clean Tech B2B Buyers &Suppliers Networking Zoom Program connects potential investors with promising technologies, connects buyers interested in purchasing these technologies to meet their sustainability goals, stimulates new levels of innovation and strategic partnerships among participants, and provides exposure for small innovators with promising technologies. We have conducted this networking program twice annually at physical locations throughoutPortland since 2012, and three times by Zoom since May 2020. Based on survey results, participants in these programs achieved great success.
- Attendees will be separated into Zoom breakout rooms of 10 people, consisting of business participants, investors, and facilitators.
- There will be three 25-minute sessions with 20-minute breaks for presentations from developers of promising technologies from the PNWand Japan.
- During each session, each participant will have 2 minutes to share their screen and present information about their product or service.
- *Post-Program Survey & B2B Follow-up
Participants will be asked to complete a program survey. There will be a question on the survey asking whether there are any businesses that you would like to follow-up with after the program. Where possible, we plan to assist participants in following up with businesses, investors, and buyers during the weeks following the program.
Who should attend:
- Businesses with innovative green technologies: Renewable Energy ∙ Energy Storage ∙ Energy Efficiency ∙ Smart HomeProducts ∙ Green building & Infrastructure∙Transportation ∙ ElectrificationSmart Grid ∙ Environmental Solutions for Water, Waste, and Air
- Businesses & Government entities: nterested in deploying these technologies to be more efficient and resilient to meet sustainability goals. Investors seeking to expand their portfolios with promising clean tech innovations.
- Investors & VC: Looking to add or create new cleantech to their portfolios. ∙ Identifyinnovative businesses to follow ∙ Provide feedback to businesses to helpthem hone their efforts to better meet the needs of the investors.
*We are working in close coordination with our partners in Oregon,Washington, Silicon Valley, Japan, and British Columbia to recruit participants including businesses, venture capitalists, and government purchasing authorities.