This two-day program will cover what you need to know to comply with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and other related export controls. Whether you sell into a global supply chain supporting licensable end products or technologies, or produce dual-use or U.S. Munitions Listed items, this conference will provide a comprehensive overview of applicable export controls.
Topics will include:
This is a MUST for you and your company to attend if...
- Developing & maintaining an Export Compliance Program
- Vetting customers and red flags
- Enforcement agency roles in export compliance
- Regulatory updates and forecasts
- And MORE!
- You are a supplier to domestic or foreign customers, involved directly or indirectly in the defense industry, or produce dual-use items
- You are looking to update your internal export program to meet changes in U.S. government requirements
- Your export compliance plan includes ongoing training