- Human Resource Management
Employers nationwide are coming to a tipping point. With every passing year, health plans have become more and more ineffective. Healthcare costs have developed into the second highest expense for businesses. These factors not only affect your numbers, but put your employees at an undeniable risk for financial ruin.
The healthcare reform forced on small business by our government has eroded the already limited options. Fewer options mean more money out of your bottom line. The complexities of today’s business world require innovative thinking and a holistic approach to benefits and human capital.
The solution is Aliat. Our model allows you to delegate the responsibilities of employment and all things related – payroll, benefits, human resources, wellness and more. These responsibilities require constant vigilance – and with compliance issues becoming more prevalent – this has never been truer than now.
You haven’t gone through everything you have to start, maintain and grow your business, only to worry endlessly about the things that have nothing to do with making money. By providing these services, we empower your company to handle any human capital issue efficiently and gracefully, creating cost reduction that directly benefits your bottom line.
The real bottom line: we eliminate a massive burden on your efforts to do what you do best – grow your business.
Member DiscountsSet-up Fee Waived for PBA Members! A $250 value!Print Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Curtis DentChief Sales OfficerPhone: (503) 272-6499
- Mrs. Julie La Pierre DentDirector of Sales OperationsPhone: (503) 272-6499
- Mr. Andy KnoblochChief Operating Officer
- Dr. Bob KohnleFounder/CEOPhone: (503) 272-6499
- Mr. Jeffrey MaehlExecutive Account Manager
- Mr. Joseph WeddingExecutive VP of Business DevelopmentPhone: (503) 272-6499
- Mrs. Amber WilliamsStrategic Partnership ManagerPhone: (503) 272-6499
On the East side of I-5 at the Haines Street exit near Landmark Ford.