As a benefit of membership, Alliance members can post their company events to our Member Events Calendar.
Want to post your event? Login
For questions, please contact:
Ashley Odil, Director, Events & Sponsorships, 503-552-6742
Sandra Butler, Senior Membership Events Coordinator, 503-552-6770
2019 Washington DC Trip
Leaders of the Oregon Business Plan are traveling to Washington, D.C., this spring to discuss the priority issues from the Oregon Business Plan with our congressional delegation and members of the administration.
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/National Mall (400 E St SW, Washington, DC 20024)
- $299 per night plus taxes, includes complimentary breakfast
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the rate above. Once you have registered for the trip, please contact Kiley Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you instructions on how to make hotel reservations. Please let Kiley know if you will be making your own accommodations at a different location.
Participants are responsible for their own airfare and hotel costs.
Questions? Contact Kiley Wilson at email@example.com or 503-552-6764.
Tuesday, April 2
- Fly to Washington, D.C.
- Evening welcome reception
Wednesday, April 3
- Morning meetings on Capitol Hill
- Lunch at The Monocle
- Afternoon meetings on Capitol Hill
- Evening reception and dinner with delegation
Thursday, April 4
- Meetings with the administration
- Adjourned by noon, return trip to Oregon