2020 Golf Scramble
Mark your calendars for Friday, August 28 for the Portland Business Alliance Golf Scramble at Pumpkin Ridge’s award winning Ghost Creek Course. Whether you are golfing solo or bringing a team make sure to save your spot for the most popular networking event for members.
Due to COVID-19 public health standards we are setting up tee times to allow for social distancing while also including a few new efforts this year.
- Each team will be provided a specific tee time, the first beginning at 8:00 a.m. Players are encouraged to arrive by their tee time, but not before.
- Grab ‘n go breakfasts are available for players and lunch stations will be set up throughout the course.
- Several holes will have fun (socially distanced) activities for the golfers before you tee off!
- All scorecards will be entered into the app, Golf Genius, and teams can check their status that evening. Prizes will be mailed out once all scores are entered. (For the health and safety of players and staff there will not be a cocktail reception or dinner.)
- Bring your mask! We encourage players to wear masks until they are out on the course.
- Golfers will also carry their own bags, there will not be a bag check.
Explore our events
To learn more on how you can be involved, contact: Ashley Odil, Director of Events & Sponsorships, 503-552-6742